Max Blumenthal is an author, journalist, and filmmaker based in Washington DC. He is a senior writer for Alternet and former writer for The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America. He is the author of three books — Republican Gomorrah: Inside the Movement that Shattered the Party; The New York Times bestseller, Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel; and The 51 Day War: Ruin and Resistance in Gaza, based his reporting from the Gaza strip in 2014.
Blumenthal’s articles and documentaries have appeared in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, The Daily Beast, The Nation, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Independent Film Channel, Salon, The Real News, and Al Jazeera English, among other publications.
Some of Blumenthal’s additional work includes:
- The Grayzone Project
- Interview with Chris Hedges on the U.S. role in Syria
- Is Trump Rescuing Al-Qaeda’s ‘Heartland’ in Syria?
- Far-Right Dutch Demagogue Geert Wilders Gains Influence in Elections with U.S. Pro-Israel Backing
- Israel is Put on Trial for War Crimes
Dan Cohen is an independent journalist and filmmaker based in Ramallah, best known for his coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict. He produces widely distributed video reports, print dispatches, and photography for Alternet, The Nation, Mondoweiss, Electronic Intifada, Middle East Eye, Al Jazeera English, TeleSUR English, and Vice News.
His most recent work for The Real News Network covering the rise of extremism in the Trump era went viral on social media with over 2 million views.
Some of Cohen’s additional work includes:
- Trump supporters call for “liberal genocide” and deportation of Jews at Arizona rally, Salon.com article
- Bill Maher, Bigtime Bigot: His Outrageous Statements About Islam and Muslims Are Beyond the Pale
- Living Under Israel’s Missile’s (The Nation)
- Displaced Gazans Struggle to Rebuild (Al Jazeera, English)